The universe is made of stories, not atoms. — Muriel Rukeyser
The grass is greener where you water it. — Ted McGrath
A recipe for appreciating someone: Plan, make, or give:
- Something they will love.
- Something they don’t yet know about.
- Something that illuminates their essence.
- (possibly) Something which lightly acknowledges and accepts one of their challenges.
Then plan a event, etc. After they think, “Well, that was fun”, unveil the real offering. Enjoy their delight in being unconditionally loved and wanted.
Not only did she not “see” her ring, she did not really see anyyone around her for a while.
Did she even look at her ring? Fun ending.
If the skies the limit why are there are footprints on the moon? —??
Dr Will Joel Friedman: The Full Bounty Of Love Is Available For Those Who Grow [Being in like –> Falling in love –> Being in love –> State of loving –>] ‘LOVE INHABITS US AND WE EMBODY LOVE’: This highly mature, spiritual love is sometimes called ‘agape’ or brotherly and sisterly love. It transcends earthly limitations, incorporating an abiding spiritual relationship to all living things, the earth and the Divine. Living this humane stewardship, an appreciative reverence grows along with a communion of the spirit blossoming into our true nature. Ineffable and beyond expression in mere words, when love inhabits us and we embody love with another person it shows itself as two souls silently rhyming in brotherly and sisterly fulfillment.
One does not fall “in” or “out” of love. One grows in love. — Leo Buscaglia
The essence of love is getting out of yourself and lightly near others while mirroring be-ing whole. When we care less about our feelings, our perceived rights, our happiness, our security, etc., and concern ourselves with the essence of others, we become whole. — ??
Recipe for a loving relationship:
- Call when you say you will (reduce uncertianty)
- Follow though with what you say you will do, or make amends (increase trust)
- Sends thank you notes (show appreciation)
- Plan a nice time with her interests in mind
- Never gossip
- Come up with supportive ideas that further her goals (show proactive attention)
- Give her (and others) complements in front of other people