July 21, 2013
10 Ideas > Writing > Showcase peak moments
- FAIL! (Dang! By the time I opened this page up, the first idea slipped my mind. Just write it down!)
- After a year, publish all these 10 ideas a day lists in an ebook.
- Publish my collection of quotes in an eBook. (really, not enough)
- Publish some of the art my daughter does in an eBook.
- Create a narrative using someone else’s work. (Where’s the compelling story? The only short compeller I have is when I network, I try to ask people right off the bat how I can help them. We are all trying to add value, right? So just be direct and ask. Neat things have happened, but not enough yet to fill a book, especially since I have not written any of them down.)
- Run a investment group at middle school using Dr. David Eifrig’s Retirement Trader. Recently closed about 130(?) consecutive (covered call?) trades at a profit. Who can argue with that? (Taking baby steps now.)
- Create a font based on leaves. (Phew, already done)
- I already have a movie in my head. If I just sketch out 1 scene per day — 15 mins — I will have a rough draft in a few months. (Lets do it!)
- Ahh! One I really like!!! Gather peak moments. Survey people and turn that into posts and a book? (Fun way to meet people too!)
- Your favorite accomplishment.
- What makes you feel supported.
- The scariest thing you overcame and how you did it.
- A drawing or phrase that symbolizes all this.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.